- 2½ cups old fashioned or quick oats uncooked
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 340 grams semi-sweet or milk chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups walnuts coarsely chopped
1. Place small amount of oats in blender . Process until powdered. Repeat until all oats are powdered. Combine powdered oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, mix well.
2. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
3. Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in chocolate and walnuts.
4. Chill at least 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 375°F.
6. Scoop cookie dough with ice cream scoop; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Remove from the oven and place cookies on wire rack to cool.