1. In advance: Make fondant. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick on Roll & Cut Mat dusted with cornstarch. Use mini cutter from set to cut 1 egg for each cupcake. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
2. Bake and cool cupcakes in Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
3. Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint rose, violet and yellow. Ice cupcakes smooth with spatula.
4. Sprinkle cupcakes immediately with Easter-themed Sprinkles.
5. Use FoodWriters to draw desired designs on eggs.
6. Position eggs on cupcakes.