- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks)unsalted butter
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate , coarsely chopped
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 can Brownie Fudge Icing
- Red cookie icing
- Pink Cookie Icing
- White Cookie Icing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 13 x 9 in. oblong cake pan with vegetable pan spray or Wilton cake release.
- In small bowl, combine flour and salt. In large microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chopped chocolate. Stir in sugar and coffee. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour mixture; mix until just combined. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan.
- Spatula ice cooled brownies with Brownie Fudge Icing. Cut into heart shapes with Hearts Combo Cutter; drizzle with Cookie Icing.